Revage 670 Laser
- Stimulates blood circulation of the scalp
- Stops hair loss
- Increase hair density
- No downtime
- No discomfort
- US FDA approved
Revage 670 Laser, an FDA-approved low-level laser therapy, is one of the newest breakthroughs in non-surgical hair restoration that utilizes Rotational PhotoTherapy (RPT) to rejuvenate thinning hair on both men and women.
The Revage 670 Laser contains thirty laser diodes that rotate 180 degrees around the scalp emitting painless cool laser energy to stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles just beneath areas of thinning or balding scalp. The enhanced blood flow stimulates dormant hair follicles into the active growth phase, while encouraging cellular and tissue regeneration for thicker, suppler and more durable hair shafts.
Revage 670 Laser is tailored for both male and female hair loss and is suitable for all skin types, skin and hair colour. It is especially effective for women with diffuse pattern thinning (scattered hair loss) and general weakening of hair as the laser light works to thicken fine, miniaturized hair. Men who are starting to witness hair thinning, Revage 670 Laser can help to make their hair fuller and prevent more severe thinning and baldness.
Clinical studies have shown that the Revage 670 Laser can increase hair density by 40% and an impressive 85% success rate in halting the progression of hair loss.
The Revage 670 hair rejuvenation treatment take as little as 30 minutes per session without any downtime.
What is Revage 670 Laser?
Revage 670 Laser is a pain-free hair rejuvenation treatment for men and women with balding and thinning hair. Benefits:
✓ Painless procedure
✓ No downtime required
✓ Quick and fast 30 min procedure
How does it work?
- Uses patented technology that enables coverage of the entire scalp through the use of 30 rotating diodes to deliver precise and consistent laser light energy throughout the treatment process.
- Powerful yet low-level laser energy stimulates blood flow creating an environment for hair follicles to thrive thereby promoting hair thickness and density.
What is the Recommended Treatment?
- Course Initial 6 weeks: Twice weekly treatments
- 7th to 22nd week: Once weekly treatment
- Periodic maintenance treatment may be required as advised by doctor
Who are the best candidates?
- Patients with diffuse hair loss
- Patients with thinning hair but not complete loss
- Patients with general hair weakening
- Patients who are not suitable to take drugs
- Patients who are not candidates for hair transplant surgery
What are the Results I can expect?
- Clinically proven with up to 40% increase in hair density and thickness
- 85% success rate in halting progression of hair loss