3D Nose Lift
- 3-step procedure to provide structural definition to the nose
- Nose bridge definition and elevation of nasal tip with Infinity Nose Threadlift
- Highlighting of brow-tip aesthetic line with fillers to enhance natural contour of the nose
- Performed by qualified doctor
- 60 minute procedure
- Very low downtime
3D Nose Lift is the latest non-surgical nasal beautification technique to enhance the nose.
What makes a beautiful nose?
Proportion is the heart of beauty. Enhancing the subtle proportions and the 3D angles of the nose boosts its aesthetic potential. An ideal nose has certain coveted characteristics and dimension that can be enhanced by our 3D Nose Lift at SW1 Clinic.
What is 3D Nose Lift?
1. Definition of the nose bridge: Infinity Nose Threadlift gives support and structural definition to nose bridge.
2. Elevation of Nose tip: Infinity Nose Threadlift augments your nasal spine (that’s the anterior portion of your nose), by lifting and defining your nasal tip. This helps improve the base to tip ratio for a more streamlined appearance.
3. Highlighting of nose: Many people think that the nose begins at the nose bridge. In actuality, a beautiful nose comprises of the brow all the way down to the nasal tip. The brow tip aesthetic line is an imaginary curvilinear line that begins at the inner eyebrow and extends along the shadow of the bridge to the tip.
Ideally, the brow tip aesthetic line should be a continuous curve that is not disrupted by unwanted shadows. Using fillers, we can enhance the brow tip aesthetic line, prettifying it in the same way one would with a cosmetic highlighter.
Is there any downtime?
As with all injections, there is a possibility of mild bruising and swelling. This will subside in a day. In some patients, we may suggest a special overnight compression taping of your nose which will help maintain the structural shape and integrity of your treatment. This can be removed the next day.