Baby Face Restoration Fat Grafting
- Replenish volume to the face to restore youthfulness
- Volumise the face for a more aesthetic profile
- Popular areas: forehead, temples, cheeks, chin
- Often combined with nanofat grafting to rejuvenate the skin
- Performed under sedation
- Fat is suction from your area of preference
- After purification, fat is injected into the face via small punctures (scarless)
- 1-2 hour procedure, 1 week downtime, 3 months to appreciate the final results
There are a few ways to restore the youthfulness of your face. If you are looking to achieve the fullness and suppleness of youth, you can consider fat transfer to the face.
This ‘baby face’ restoration procedure is usually done in 1-2 sessions. We ensure that results are customized to your facial shape and features, thus giving you optimal results.
Baby face restoration is a process whereby your own fat is harvested from your body, then purified to extract the young fat cells. The latter is then injected through a series of carefully placed facial microinjections to restore and replenish your face’s lost youth and vitality. It is usually done under local anaesthesia, but patients may also choose to have light sedation. This is an extremely well-tolerated procedure. Post operatively there may be some swelling, and occasionally bruising for up to 7 days.
Baby face restoration starts from SGD$5000, prices vary as different patients may require different amounts of fat for optimal beautification. One of the benefits of fat transfer is that latest innovation led to improvements of long term survival of grafted fat. Many patients find that the results last many years with some of the patients even reporting that the results are permanent.