- Lifts the eyelids and lengthens the eyes to make them look bigger
- Creates a defined double eyelid crease
- Improves puffy eyelids
What sets Bambi Eye Surgery apart from a standard double eyelid surgery? On top of creating a crisp upper eyelid fold, the surgery creates larger and brighter eyes by lifting the eyelids and widening the eye.
The 3-prong Enhancement Technique of Bambi Eye Surgery comprises:
- Creation of natural looking double eyelids (upper blepharoplasty)
- Lifting of upper eyelid to create a more rounded and youthful eye (ptosis correction)
- Widening the eyes by opening up the sides of the eyes (epicanthoplasty)
The surgery is performed under local anaesthesia and takes around 2 hours.
After the surgery, you will be given soothing eye drops, antibiotics and medication to reduce pain and swelling. Stitches are removed after a week and you may experience swelling for 1-2 weeks. Social downtime is around 1-2 weeks.
The final appearance is appreciated from 3 months after surgery. The surgery creates natural double eyelid creases and wider eyes. Apart from brighter eyes, it gives a fresher, more awake look.