Fat is a rich source of stem cells in your body. In Nanofat injection, fat collected from liposuction is emulsified and fat cells are filtered and removed. The remaining liquid, which contains a high concentration of stem cells and growth factors, is injected back into the skin for rejuvenation and repair.
- Dark eye circles and crepey skin around the eyes
- Superficial fine lines (common around the lips and on the décolletage)
- Thin, sun-damaged skin
- Combining with microfat grafting to plump and refine the skin
Microfat grafting gives lasting volume to the face and breasts. Fat cells are harvested using liposuction, processed and injected back into your body to plump up areas that are not naturally endowed or to replenish the volume depleted by the aging process, like sunken cheeks and deflated breasts. Nanofat and Microfat grafting works synergistically to rejuvenate the skin and volumize.
- Using liposuction, fat is harvested from any part of the body that has excess fat
- Liposuction will leave a small puncture incision in a easily hidden location
- Nanofat is extracted and injected into the skin using a fine needle
- Nanofat procedure alone will cause mild swelling and bruising for around 3 days
- If carried out with microfat grafting, downtime will vary depending on the extent of your procedure
- Rejuvenated skin is appreciated only after 6 months, the time taken for new cells to regenerate