10 things to know about Youth Preserve using Profhilo®
If you’re looking for an antiaging treatment that is virtually painless, has no downtime and will restore radiance as a bonus side effect, look no further Youth Preserve using Profhilo®.
Unlike your traditional dermal filler (yes it uses hyaluronic acid), Youth Preserve is a skin remodelling therapy with the ability to stimulate your skin’s restructuring and rebuilding processes resulting in younger looking skin naturally over time.
How does Youth Preserve work?
Youth Preserve uses Profhilo® which is the world’s first BDDE-free stabilised injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) based product and excels in treating skin laxity. (Most other traditional fillers use a chemical called BDDE).
Having one of the highest concentrations of HA on the market (64mg / 2ml) Youth Preserve not only boosts and hydrates the skin, it also remodels the ageing and sagging tissue.
By using a special 5-point technique that allows the product to spread evenly, this therapy stimulates collagen production over time, effecting a reverse aging process in the months that follow.
After the 1st session of Youth Preserve, Profhilo® stays in the skin for around 28 days. During this time, the production of 4 different types of collagen and elastin takes place with significant tissue and complexion improvement, with a visibly tighter and more lifted appearance for the patient.
10 things to know about Youth Preserve
- Youth Preserve using Profhilo® is designed for individuals with aging skin that is lacking volume and elasticity. The treatment is non-invasive, quick and non-permanent that targets skincare rather than beauty or aesthetic adjustments.
- Profhilo® is a stabilized form hyaluronic acid and when injected, the slow release of Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin’s natural production of collagen for plumper and firmer skin.
- Profhilo® is strategically placed at five key points on the face on each side of the face, namely an area next to the ears, the nasolabial fold (laugh lines around the mouth), chin, under the eyes and on the tops of cheeks.
- It hurts a little and may cause a stinging sensation which lasts around 20 seconds. There is no downtime for this treatment i.e you can go about your day to day activity right after the treatment.
- It will take a few days before you start to notice any visible improvement because unlike dermal fillers, the body will over time produce the skin-boosting ingredients itself. In other words, give time for Nature to take its course.
- This will be a radiance boost you will have never experienced before from any number of creams, scrubs or serums. Even better, your complexion will continue to improve as the skin produces more and more collagen.
- A top-up appointment after one month is recommended to help you reap an enduring glow.
- Profhilo® is designed to behave more like a hydrator rather than a filler, and is therefore great for those with tired, dull and aging skin as it provides an overall plumper, more luminous skin with improved texture.
- Youth Preserve is recommended for individuals from around the age of 30 and upwards, who wish to target aging skin to achieve an overall rejuvenated appearance.
- Youth Preserve delivers subtle results to your complexion. If you’re looking for a lifting of the face, neck or any other area, then it’s best to use other forms of aesthetic treatments such fillers, threads or surgery to achieve the desired result.
Read more: 5 ingredients to avoid for ageing skin